Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baylieandkaiden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 01:03 AM
    High blood pressure
    I ran out of medicine for my high blood pressure two days ago, the doctor won't refill my script until I go see her I can't go see her soon enough. My blood pressure is really high. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 01:12 AM
    You should go to the hospital, ER.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 23, 2013, 07:58 AM
    You should see doctor immediately but if there is anything help that will be yoga. Breathing exercise, alternate nostril breathing called pranayam. Do it slowly. You can see videos on you tube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when you have high blood pressure?? [ 3 Answers ]

My aunt has high blood pressure and has to go to the doctors. But no one will tell me what it means. So I'm getting worried. Does anyone know what it means? :( :(

High blood pressure [ 3 Answers ]

A friend stopped takng BP med prescribed by her doc & will not see her doc. BP was 200/95 & it took four months on med to get her in normal range. Without meds & doing herbs/vitiams & no change in lifestyle will her BP stay normal at 80 yrs old?

High blood pressure looking for help [ 1 Answers ]

Have been suffering with High Blood pressure since the birth of my son he is two now. I've been trying been taking the drugs the doctors are giving me, but don't see an end to this High blood pressure. They keep telling me that once you are diagnosed you will be on the drugs for the rest of your...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

View more questions Search