Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2007, 10:31 AM
    period for 3 weeks.
    hello all!
    my question is... what causes your period to happen for so long and different colors?
    here is what going on and about me.
    yes on the pill have been for almost 5yrs. Last month I was nauseas about once a week. I never missed a pill the only time was when I took it and the I vomited because of the nasus feeling. I also went to bed at the same time and tool my pill at the same time every night but for the last month and half I have been taking it at different times, like one night at 9pm and then others at 11pm. Could that be a factor of why my body is doing this?
    I had my period last month at the right time last 1 day before the blood started I have brown, snotty like discharge. Then I stopped all discharge after the 1 day of period. And the one day is not normal for me. I normal go for 3 days and then 2 weeks later I started cramping and bleeding again. I have been bleeding/ brown discharge for a week now. I am crampy and its not all the time, when I pee blood just rushes out. Its very strange. I have never had this before. Sorry if its too graphic =)

I will be going to the dr. sometime this week, its hard with work and the dr. never has anything open.

thanks for reading!
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Mar 20, 2007, 10:36 AM
    You should get to the dr as soon as you can! It may not be anything serious, but don't risk it! I have problems with spotting too and the doctors told me it was just how I was, so you maybe too, but yours sounds much worse and stranger than mine! Missing work is worth your health!

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    harmoni frausto Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2007, 10:22 PM
    I have an irregular period I've been on it for about month and half. Trying to conceive an baby and getting real frustrated. I need advice or answers on why I'm having this problem. I have one ovary and no insurance to see a doctor anymore. Is there any options for my husband and me? I'm asking out of the depths of my heart. PLEASE HELP!!
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteladybug2002
    You should get to the dr as soon as you can! It may not be anything serious, but don't risk it!! I have problems with spotting too and the doctors told me it was just how I was, so you maybe too, but yours sounds much worse and stranger than mine! Missing work is worth your health!

Good Luck and God Loves You!

Well I went to the dr... she put me on a different pill. Its been 1 1/2 of the new pill and I missed my period ( I must say I like not bleeding) and getting thicker in the tummy area. I read that that is a side affect but it was one of the unusual ones... they say women intuition is normal rigth on, and I really can't shack the negative test. But I am going in to the dr again Friday for test and pap.

I want my body back to normal.
    flvvdkanq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 02:54 PM
    What should I do I have been on my period for 34 days, it is really heavy I'm in a lot of pain and sick every other day. What should I do??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

Sore breast 3 weeks before period.Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to know if any one can give me some clarity or some suggestion to the question below. My breast usually get soar about a week before my period. But, this particular month, they have been feeling sore three weeks prior to my expect period. My nails are getting long and not breaking when...

Dark Brown Discharge 2 or 3 Weeks After Period [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an irregular period for as long as I can remember, but it has only been recently that I have been experiencing a dark brown vaginal discharge 2 or 3 weeks after a period. My partner and I are trying to conceive a second child and having this discharge is making it difficult for...

No period after 17 weeks from birth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Just a bit worried really. I still have no sign of a period after 17 weeks from my birth date. I get all the stomach cramps that you get before them but no sign of a bleed? Is this normal? Thanks Sarah xxx

Late period of 2 weeks but negative result [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I just have a few questions that I want to ask if anyone has got an answer canyou please message back. Well I have a late period of about 2 and a half weeks now. I took a HPT 5 days ago. I am going to take another one Sunday to see what that says as I have a few symptoms of pregnancy...

View more questions Search