Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 06:47 AM
    What's amazing is that absolutely none of them show anything I'd be ashamed to show my mother. Apparently, you can't get REALLY naughty pictures put into a book from any of the companies that do it.

So not a single photo is actually indecent exposure.

And they STILL make me blush.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 08:33 AM
    Hey Syn... humina humina... didn't see those pics on FB! Haha you look smokin'!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2013, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Hey Syn... humina humina... didn't see those pics on FB!! haha you look smokin'!
    You missed the profile shot of her holding up Boo...

No cleavage but a great profile. And an overall nice candid mother child shot as well.
    Dogs Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 08:39 AM
    I think I saw that one. Every now and again I get bored and creep on everyone haha.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 04:20 PM
    I think I saw that one. Every now and again I get bored and creep on everyone haha.
    I knew it! ;)
    Dogs Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:37 PM
    Haha Alty, remember our super good sleuthing skills when we were trying to find the pictures of that one member who had us all on a trip about her dead husband? We spent hours trying to find her!
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:40 PM
    Haha Alty, remember our super good sleuthing skills when we were trying to find the pictures of that one member who had us all on a trip about her dead husband? We spent hours trying to find her!
    I remember it well. We couldn't find her anywhere, and we spent hours looking.

Then I asked a former member with a strange sneeze to look into it, and he found all sorts of info on her.

Scary boy that sneezer. He has resources that really scare the crap out of me. ;)
    Dogs Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Yea tell me about it! Not only did we spend hours on it, we spent DAYS on it! Lol Yea, not something I should announce to the world eh?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Scary boy that sneezer. He has resources that really scare the crap out of me. ;)
    Yay, Sneezy. I still hope he publishes his relationship thread/story someday. I saved it on my computer.

Can you divulge the name of that member?
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Yay, Sneezy. I still hope he publishes his relationship thread/story someday. I saved it on my computer.

I can give you initials. I'm sure that as soon as you see the initials, you'll remember her.

P.P.
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:51 PM
    Yea tell me about it! Not only did we spend hours on it, we spent DAYS on it! lol Yea, not something I should announce to the world eh?
    LOL! It was fun, even though we didn't find a darn thing. :( The funny sneezer found stuff within minutes. Little show off! ;)
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:53 PM

I wouldn't count on him publishing anything anytime soon. The kid is working 20 plus hours a day, 7 days a week. He emails me once in a while, but we used to talk for hours every day. I miss him. But he's no longer a student, he's in the trenches now, and it's not easy.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:53 PM
    I can give you initials. I'm sure that as soon as you see the initials, you'll remember her.

P.P.
    That must have been years ago. I remember the story but the initials mean nothing to me. I'm old and getting senile. PM me? All I can think of is P.L.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:57 PM
    I wouldn't count on him publishing anything anytime soon.
    He promised me he would once he's out school and saving lives. Or maybe I will publish it for him and give him the millions it brings in. I've read testimonies on this site that his thread really helped someone else.
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:57 PM
    That must have been years ago. I remember the story but the initials mean nothing to me. I'm old and getting senile. PM me? All I can think of is P.L.
    Proud parent. I think that was her name.

It was a few years ago. She loved to type in a different font. She posted pictures of herself and her husband that were clearly pictures she had found online. She was banned when she faked her husbands death for sympathy.

She claimed to be in her her early 30's.

Our super sleuther found out that she was in her late 60's, had been married 4 times, and all her husbands, past and present, were alive and well.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:59 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, yes. Now I remember!

How did Sneezy sleuth? Did he tell his secret? (this librarian wants to know)
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, yes. Now I remember!

How did Sneezy sleuth? Did he tell his secret? (this librarian wants to know)
    I begged for him to tell me how he found this info out. He wouldn't. Trade secrets apparently.

But Bella and I spent days online looking, and found nothing. I'm still baffled how Sir Sneezy did it.

I'd like to know too. He wouldn't tell.

I'm pretty sure Ben has the same skills. He's shocked me a time or two in the past. There's something these boys aren't telling us!

Maybe a batch of tainted brownies would do the trick. A bit of truth serum baked in? ;)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Maybe a batch of tainted brownies would do the trick. A bit of truth serum baked in? ;)
    Sneezy would like my caramel brownies with gooey melted chocolate chips, pecan halves, and drizzled caramel between a top and bottom layer of brownie. They mail well.
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Sneezy would like my caramel brownies with gooey melted chocolate chips, pecan halves, and drizzled caramel between a top and bottom layer of brownie. They mail well.
    Don't forget to add the truth serum, and send some of those to Ben as well. :)

Oh, and send me some of those as well, minus the truth serum, since I have nothing to hide.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Oh, and send me some of those as well, minus the truth serum, since I have nothing to hide.
    We know ;) -- except, of course, your SS number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work permit for a non-EU member in Spain while my spouse(EU member) will stay in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I live in the UK with my wife. She is an EU member and I am non-EU member. I am moving first to Spain for work reasons there but my wife will stay in UK for at least 4 months then she will join me. The Spanish company does not sponsor me to get a work permit so I need to apply for...

How long does it normally take for a family member to adopt another family member [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I am in the process of adopting my nephew. I have had him since he was born and started the adoption in 05 I did home study, background check, etc in first year. Two years later I got transfer of custody. It is now going on the third year and the adoption is still not final. How long...

View more questions Search