Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber4444 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 22, 2013, 01:34 PM
    My mum and dieting?
    What's the best way to diet because my mums on her diet and keeps secretly cheating when my dads not home :) I love my mum. I don't really want her to be to skinny or worried about her weight. :(

Thank you, Please reply x
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Why are you so concerned with your mum's diet?
    Really this question doesn't actually make any sense, please clarify.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 23, 2013, 08:18 AM
    I think dieting don't help. Tell your mom to moderate things. This way she will no need to cheat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dieting tips? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 16, and rather ashamed of my weight. Im not a "big" girl, but I dislike my stomach and thighs. I weigh 74.3kg and I am roughly 170cm +. I don't want to become a twig, and Im well aware that exersizing will help, but I know my eating choices are wrong, I want to be at least 55kg, maybe 60kg...

Dieting [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28years old and I weigh 67 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50kgs. I had already planned my own diet like- morning 3 marie biscuits with half cup tea. 10:30 am one bowl sprouts. Then an apple at 12 noon. At 1:00 pm , I take some salads, curry with a very little oil, saag and dal without...

Urgent need of dieting [ 4 Answers ]

Any good, fast working diets, without excersice. Just had surgery and can't go to the gym till January! I need to lose like 15 pounds 3-6 weeks, Impossible I know but please try help? I'm stuck

Dieting and diarrehoa [ 25 Answers ]

Right first of all I have wrote posts on here before concerning my periods as it is now a year and still no period I have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and have been on medication for that since January, firs the past 16 days I have been dieting and exercising to see if that will bring...

View more questions Search