Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Human123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Hindu boy want to marry muslim divorced girl
    Hi All,

I am a Hindu guy who wants to marry a Muslim divorced girl. She has a 5 yr old baby boy.

I love both of them madly, even they both love me a lot.
    I have most loving parents in the world. I am too lucky to have a loving parents.
    I want to marry against my parents will.
    I was OK with getting converted to Muslim and marry her(for her parents sake and for society).
    I also wanted to get married according to INDIA laws(count marriage) But the problem is they want me to change my name is in all the documents, which will create a big mess to parents.

Please please help me

Mar 22, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Is they any way that I can marry her, without changing my name is any documents.
    I love all the RELIGIONS, I don't have any problem she and baby being Muslim after marriage.

I am working as software eng, If I change my name it will be big problem in my house and work place.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 22, 2013, 10:24 AM
    I guess you have gone blind and stupid in love. In most of communities around the world and according to laws of governments, two person with different religions can do civil marriage without changing religion. She has a child which will be given name of his father not yours even if you change religion. You are ready to accept her with child without changing religion but her parents wants to change your entire identity? Don't you have little self respect? Do you even know muslim laws for marriage.
    When the girl get divorce in muslim, her husband give certain amount of money( which they decided at the time of wedding, which called mehar) hence if you marry this girl after changing religion, you will have to agree give her certain amount of money if you get divorced in future. Plus, you are going against will of your parents. Why are going against so many things just to please her parents? If you will change your name then all your certificates etc will have to change. Which also means that you will no more son of your parents legally.
    I think you should marry her with civil (court) wedding because in that case none of you need to change religion.and legally you guys can be on safe side. But if she or parents force to change name or religion then better not marry such person. You will hurt too many people and most importantly you will loose your dignity! In urdu it is called " Na khuda hi mila, Na misale sanam! Na idhar ke rahe, Na udhar ke rahe!
    And this girl is definitely not a misal of great person. You are a software engg. And yes it will effect your home and work place. Because religious laws very complicated. I think you should talk to your parents in detail. And don't do anything after which you have to abandon your parents and family! I think this girl and her parents trying to break off you from all your relations, ask her to stay with your parents,see that if she or her parents agree! I'm sure they will disagree. Don't be a fool to marry such person, you will end up in regreat.

Mar 22, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Hi

Thanks for your feedback, She is most amazing person I have met in my life.
    She is not a selfish person, we don't want to lose the baby at any cost.

I wanted to know few things
    NO issues, I am OK with getting converted as muslim and get married.
    Problem is changing my name is all the doc's.
    If I convert to muslim should he change my name in all documents?

Can't I marry her in muslim way by converting and in court marriage with my real name?

Can't a person have two identity?

Mar 22, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Hi

Thanks for your feedback, She is most amazing person I have met in my life.
    She is not a selfish person, we don't want to lose the baby at any cost.

I wanted to know few things
    NO issues, I am OK with getting converted as muslim and get married.
    Problem is changing my name is all the doc's.
    If I convert to muslim should he change my name in all documents?

Can't I marry her in muslim way by converting and in court marriage with my real name?

Can't a person have two identity?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 22, 2013, 10:55 AM
    How could you have 2 identities? And once you marry her with muslim laws i.e.shariyat law then civil law will not be applicable to such marriage. And you can do 4 marriages after getting converted to islam. Good luck. You have already lost !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can hindu brahmin girl marry muslim boy? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a marathi brahmin girl and I am in love with a traditional muslim boy. He also loves me. We truly loves each other. We both want to marry. But there are two problems. First is our religion. Our parents will not accept this. And second is, he is 2 years younger than me. Is this is wrong to get...

How can a hindu boy marry a muslim girl with the consent of her parents? [ 0 Answers ]

How can a hindu boy marry a muslim girl with the consent of her parents?

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

View more questions Search