Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ovom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 03:11 AM
    Her mother is my teacher!
    Hello, I like too much a girl, but I have a problem, her mother is my teacher, and I am afraid of talking to her. Her mother is a good teacher and good person but I don't know, cause something can happen after this.. I am 17 years old, she's at the same age.. she has a class right next to mine, and is not like the other girls.. Her social circle is too close and she never walk alone... Can you help me with a way how to talk to that girl? Thanks.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Mar 22, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Really what and who her mother is should not influence your decision at all. Its what the 2 of you want not her mother,

And really no one can tell you how to act or talk to Girls as its always just say hi and be yourself if your funnt be that if your charming be that but don't try to be something your not as you will be found out faking.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2013, 03:22 AM
    It depends on what part of the world you are in. I have a feeling you live in a country where girls are more protected at 17 than places like the US and Canada and Europe.

Start by saying a cheerful 'HI (her name)' as you walk by in the halls. Don't stop walking but turn around and look to see if she looks back. Do this for about a week or two. You will get little clues from the way she responds about how interested she is. You could pick a wildflower and give it to her with a bow and a big smile, even if you have to get past all her girlfriends. I'm sure you can take it from there and think of more creative things.
    ovom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 03:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    It depends on what part of the world you are in. I have a feeling you live in a country where girls are more protected at 17 than places like the US and Canada and Europe.

Start by saying a cheerful 'HI (her name)' as you walk by in the halls. Don't stop walking but turn around and look to see if she looks back. Do this for about a week or two. You will get little clues from the way she responds about how interested she is. You could pick a wildflower and give it to her with a bow and a big smile, even if you have to get past all her girlfriends. I'm sure you can take it from there and think of more creative things.

Yes, you're right, I live in Europe but in a small country where most of girls are afraid of creating a relationship.. Its mentality.. anyway this mentality has begun to change recently... Also her father is the director of a hospital and I think that's what makes her too shy.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2013, 04:00 AM
    You mean it's about 'who's her daddy?' How rich her family is? So they taught her to stay away from all the boys who might like her for her money?
    It may be that, or it may be that she plans to go to college and she doesn't want a boyfriend in high school. Or both.
    But there's nothing wrong with trying in little harmless ways, at least for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie song teacher teacher can't you see [ 0 Answers ]

A movie from the early 90's late 80's about a kid playing in his room and going to different places

View more questions Search