Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 11:43 PM
    Guest appreciation and thank you letter
    I own a hotel and want to write a add letters to be attached to the guests bill and asking the guest about their stay and to tell them to check their bill attached and come settle it at their convenience, how can I do these?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2013, 04:17 AM
    Keep it short! People have a reading limit of 2 - 3 sentences for such things. Leave out the 'check your bill' because believe me, they will.
    I'd say that a satisfied guest is your goal, and that all comments and suggestions are appreciated in the guest book in the lobby at the desk. I would print it on a 3 x 5 card, or notepaper sized paper.
    These days, it's wise for a hotel to take the credit card information upon reservation or check in, and settle the final amount at checkout, because there are people who skip out without paying. No need for apologies about that either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to guest hotel [ 2 Answers ]

.if you have found some article in the room, after the guest departure. How would you write the letter to the guest and also you have to be make sure that the article is of the same guest...

Thank you letter or notes for the guest?help [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you letter or notes for the guest?help

Thank you letter for the guest [ 6 Answers ]

We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest, we just want to send the thank you letter email to the check out guests. Appreciate for your suggestion for thank you letter.

How should I write a letter of appreciation to a publication [ 0 Answers ]

I want to write a letter appreciating the publications work and congratulating them on their anniversary

View more questions Search