Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2013, 11:09 PM
    Thanks and I will
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar18 View Post
    Well it's my first time so i wouldn't have an std unless he had one which i highly doubt. But yeah you guys are right i need to protect myself I didn't know we were going to have it until it was too late. I'll be seeing my doctor in the next couple of weeks. I just wasn't sure if you could get pregnant on your period because i heard no and I heard yes you can
    Well you know now that is is VERY possible to get pregnant on your period...

You have to assume you can get pregnant any time you have sex... even with birth control... the only difference is your odds are a lot lower on birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help please with my question about sex.. [ 4 Answers ]

My boy friend is 40 and lately we have. Sex once a day but offten on round 2 he goes limp whole were making love.. howcqn we fix this please

Sex question? [ 12 Answers ]

I haven't had sex for 2 years and I keep having sex dreams why? I don't want to just go out there and do anybody what should I do?

Sex question [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19 and when I use condoms the latex ones it stinggs and burns and a little ichy does that mean I'm alergic to them?? And when I'm hornnnyy I don't get wet as much but I'm like horny why does that happen and that always happen?

Sex question! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking ovulation tests for about a month and I finally tested positive. I had intercourse to try to get pregnant during the 48 hours now how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test and be sure it will show up? :confused:

View more questions Search