Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Punkstuuf Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 12:44 PM
    French hip-hop dancer.
    Okay, so I've lived in France the first 18 years of my life. I've only been here for 3 years, but when I first came, when I told people that Im a professional hip-hop dancer, they were all like, 'I don't believe that' or 'Are you sure your not confusing hip-hop with ballet?'. I'm bringing this up because I just never understood this and I want to know if there is some type of stereotype that says that French girls can dance.

Please and thank you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 01:28 PM
    They are not saying french girls can't dance; they are saying french cannot do hip hop. Why didn't you prove it by doing so? You are taking it out of context.
    Punkstuuf Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    They are not saying french girls can't dance; they are saying french cannot do hip hop. Why didnt you prove it by doing so? You are taking it out of context.
    Oh, okay, thanks and I did prove them wrong and do a pretty nice routine if I do say so myself. But that was a couple of years ago and it's hard to find a job with dancing that can pay mortgage so I just stopped. I miss it grandly now... :'(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old hip hop song [ 0 Answers ]

I heard this song on radio but can't remember title. It goes bum bum bumbum bum bumbum something something in the parking lot.

Hip Hop- what,who,where,when,why [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what hip hop really is, and how does it work in this world. When it came who brought it. So I can tell my friend about it, in another country. Thankx If no one mind can you be descriptive as possible, I want tell them that hip hop is the best, and give them something to think...

Hip - Hop [ 4 Answers ]

Is Hip Hop the only non - ballroom dance that's fast and funky besides funk?:)

MTVS Made Hip Hop Dancer [ 1 Answers ]

There was recentley a show on mtv I want to be made in a hip hop dance but the show is a series on mtv called MADE its against these three high schools kids Abby,Eddie and Christine I was watching the show to see who won the 10,000 dollars but than I had to leave So I didn't get to see the ending...

View more questions Search