Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asvilla Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 08:41 AM
    My crazy dreams
    I always have these crazy dreams of someone or something trying to catch me and harm or kill me. Sometimes I am with someone I know and sometimes it is someone I know chasing me or should I say hunting me cause I am always hiding from them. A few of the dreams the one trying to hurt me is my spouse. Some of the dreams or so outrageous, like there will be animals that seem to be people buy in animal form. Some of my dreams are so disturbing how does someone dream such crazy stuff? Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Dreams are usually what we think about, and can happen at any time. They can go back years, and draw stuff from the subconscious, that we didn't even know we have now.
    You could have been thinking about something similar to all this, or even saw a movie, or something else.

Mar 21, 2013, 05:04 PM
    I often have the same type of dream but different scenario, if that makes sense. I am always hiding or trying to escape from being hurt
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2013, 05:56 PM
    Are there things in your life that need to be resolved?

Jul 19, 2013, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    are there things in your life that need to be resolved?
    I don't think so. I had two more crazy dreams the other night. It involved my husband and my two sister and my mom. It was totally crazy. And I had another that had something to do with my husband wanting to be done with the married life so he could continue to murder like before. I mean I have some outlandish nightmares. I am afraid in all the dreams
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 08:26 PM
    'unresolved' issues could be issues that you have a hard time coping with within yourself or your thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Salam... I want to know how can I check what my dreams mean... I mean is there any book that can tell me what my dreams exactly mean or give me a clue about the dreams as I have some dreams that I really want to know what they exactly mean.. Thank you Allah Hafiz

Crazy Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

My dreams seem to out of the ordinary. I think my brain may be overactive. Do other people have crazy dreams?

Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

HI wondering if you can help I'm 22weeks and my due date is may 4th 2011 and I've been having dreams for sometime. Last night was very sad I dreamed of my grandfather who has passed away 12 years ago the dream was that I was driving down the road and I seen him in the dark carrying a brown paper...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

View more questions Search