Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LKIT50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Heat not coming on ge furnace blu080e924b1
    Replaced the thermostat and furance won't put out any heat. Pilot light is on and fan will run in the "on" position Any ideas?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2013, 05:07 AM
    Did it (furnace) work before you replaced the tstat? You may not have wires connected right. You say the fan is working so this tells me there is power. You might jumper the red and white wires ,this bypasses the tstat and the furnace should fire up and work if the furnace is OK, and it tells you the prob. Is in the tstat or the wiring of the tstat wires

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat coming out of the furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a concord furnace and when we turn it on there is only cold air coming out . The thermostat works but no heat where do we start.

Why is there no heat coming from my furnace? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Luxaire forced air furnace. Model # G8T11516UHC11A. When my thermostat calls for heat the system turns on. The blower is operating but the heating element never gets hot or ignites. I tried changing the filter thinking there was a sensor when a filter is clogged. That did not work. ...

Furnace blower on but no heat coming out of vent [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace blower on but no heat coming out of vent

Furnace on but no heat coming out of vents [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a natural gas furnace that's about 7 years old, in a house I just bought this summer. Today I was noticing that it was pretty cold, so I turned up the furnace. It went on, but after a while I noticed that there was no air coming from the vents. I tried to turn it off and on again but...

View more questions Search