Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Huffmana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Can someone help me write a song?
    Can someone please write me a song ? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be so happy.
    I want a song kind of like Cher Llyod's song oath I have been trying to write a song for about 2 months but my head doesn't work for some reason and if you could also make music to go with it? That would be great thanks :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:30 PM
    What do you have to have one written for you? Why not use an oldie that no one has heard for a long time?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:41 PM
    You want the lyrics... oh, and then you want the music too... gee, let me get right on it.

Reminds me of the saying "If we had some ham we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs."
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You want the lyrics... oh, and then you want the music too... gee, let me get right on it.

Reminds me of the saying "If we had some ham we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs."
    Or the story of "Stone Soup."
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 21, 2013, 03:48 AM
    That's nice of you Locrian_44. I sometimes forget to be helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone help me write a song? [ 21 Answers ]

Basically I'm having trouble writing a song...

Can someone write a song for me? I have the tittle of the song but but cant write. [ 1 Answers ]

I really don't know what to pen down on a tittle of my song.

Could someone please write me a song. [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried and tried to write a song but its no could I can't play any instruments I have no access to garage band and all the other music websites are not very good. I'm not terrible at writing so I would be happy to write me own lyrics to the song I just need music and quick as I have a...

Can someone write me a song? [ 16 Answers ]

:o I kind of need help with writing romantic songs and love songs and magic songsand songs in that category and pop :o :rolleyes: :p Please can you help me I am in a band called wizard power and I need to write some songs for me as an artist alone and for my band! So please I am begging you...

View more questions Search