Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipu_lovinu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Why is this happening to me and those I'm close to?
    I was 10 years old and I had my sister my step sister and my cousin. We went to sleep at like 9:30 I woke up because I heard noises so did my step sister and my cousin. We looked up to make sure my sister wasn't awake. We all looked down and saw this tall black shadow we yelled for the dog and my parents it fashed by it stopped to look back and said "Watch out". My parents came we told them what happened they said where just seeing things then we saw it 3 times after that then it stopped showing up. We moved on to a different house it followed us there watched us fro about 5 months then stopped coming. We moved again closer to my cousins in was a Saturday night and my cousin was with her friend and her friends little brother was asleep on the bad my cousin took a picture and saw a skull head next to the baby. It started to bother my little sister then it stopped then started with 2 of my friends then me again and stopped. We moved again I had my cousin sleep over we woke up at 3:00 and saw the black tall shadow of a man standing at my door then it flashed by. A couple days later my aunt and my mom were driving home my mom was backing out when she saw the black shadow pointing t my great grandmothers house. Then a week ater my great grandmother got sick and could bariley speak or move then a month later in her sleep she died in the position as if she was trying to scream. Then the black shadow started coming back again everyday my friend slept over she said she felt it touch her feet. Ive allways woken up in the middle of the night every night it touches me messes with me what got me was 2 night ago I woke up my mom was downstairs asllep I went to check on her I tried to go back to sleep it whispered in my ear "shhhhhhh Im here shhhhhh" I got up ran to my door heard it walking torwards me and said it again. I ran downstairs to my mother I told her what happened she said it was my imaginationi followed my mom to the bath room and saw something flash by downstairs my mom said don't worry she said now pray go to bed. I prayed and asked it if it was my great grandmother to give me a sighn tug on ym blanket if it was something else mess with my curtain or open my closet door because my closet door opened by itself and if you were to lookinside you would see and child's shadow. My curtain went crazy then it said "run" I went to ym moms room she said sleep here so I did. I heard foot steps the TV turned I looked outside and saw it looking at my from outside and it flashed. Then I heard footsteps and ever sense I haven't been able to sleep eat nothing.Why is this happening to me and my loved ones when I pray it just gets closer I see it I fell it I hear it. Why someone tell me please why.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 05:05 PM
    Have you been reading other posts here about the paranormal. This story is so similar to others posted here, and what is so amazing is, your black shadow speaks! Very strange for a black shadow to actually speak.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 22, 2013, 04:19 PM
    I've known of several instances for a shadow to actually speak... meaning of course it is not just a mere "shadow"... though most people don't mention them speaking.

I have no problem believing this simpy because I believe this stuff happens. I've seen it myself. Spirits very often attach to a family or certain family member... following them as they move from house to house.

However, I do have a problem with offering advice to a 10 year old. If so many people have been witness to these shadows and manifestations... perhaps your parents would believe if you everybody talked to them about it. That's all I can really suggest to you.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Mar 23, 2013, 12:06 AM
    Was it your great grandmother that said sleep in your parents room if so then She's protecting you from something/someone.
    What does the child looked like?
    She's warning you for something /someone.
    Try talking to them tell them to leave you alone or ask why are you here/why are you following me!
    People can be born with supernatural abilities.
    Just relax
    Or died and then get it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 02:37 AM
    Spirit, you are not making any sense 'or died and then get it' 'just relax'. I don't think you are qualified to give this advice unless you are old enough to have studied the paranormal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is happening to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I moved home about 2 weeks ago. I'd been gone for a long time. My Mom needed me to come home. Well, since then, I haven't slept a full night. I keep waking up to what feels like someone stoking my hair. My Mom told me she has been having nightmares and only started sleeping back in her bed when I...

How to close a window on the internet when it won't let you close it [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my cpu won't let me close a window on the internet. Can someone please help me?

What's happening [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 1 month now and we have been trying FOREVER and there is noway that I can get pregnant and I'm starting to think that there is something really wrong with me I have friends that are getting pregnant no problem and I can't seem to get...

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

View more questions Search