Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snake eyes85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Girl met at a job
    Hi I met a girl not long ago at a job and she look nice and was sweet and we kind of got a friends with each other than. Then all of a sudden because of a politic change at the job me and a dozen of co-workers got laid off. The thing is I did not get the girl phone number and might lose her sights and she live in my neiberhood . Do somebody knows what way I could do to have a better chance to get back at her?
    JP8 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snake eyes85
    Hi i met a girl not long ago at a job and she look nice and was sweet and we kinda got a friends with each other than. Then all of a sudden because of a politic change at the job me and a dozen of co-workers got laid off. The thing is I did not get the girl phone number and might lose her sights and she live in my neiberhood . Do somebody knows what way I could do to have a better chance to get back at her??
    Go to her house and ask for her phone number
    missgallucci Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Go to her house if u know where she lives see how she been if u think that's a bit forward go get her number from a friend that still works there or someone u think might have it!
    snake eyes85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 10:27 AM
    I don't know her address I only know that she live in my neiberhood as just want to keep in touch with her cause she has a boyfriend but she found the courage to let me know that her boyfriend is acting like she is 4years old and she doesn't like it at all. So I just want to talk to her and keep in touch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Question about a girl I met [ 152 Answers ]

First off, some of you may remember that my girlfriend and I split about 2 months ago and things are actually going well with that. No contact works wonders, though I still miss her from time to time. So anyway, there's this girl I'm interested in. She's actually a friend of my friend's, and...

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

Just met [ 1 Answers ]

I met a man about a month ago we hit it off right away and were seeing each other almost everyday, and talking a few times a day. He seemed as into me as I was him. We ran into an exgirlfriend of his, someone he just broke us with a couple of months before meeting me. She told him she wanted to...

View more questions Search