Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 25, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    R31211, think of your torso from under your breasts on down, and divide into four parts, 2 above the belly button and 2 below. Left side and right side (or 'right in the middle.') Try to say where you feel the pain (for now).
    This might help --> http://shs.westport.k12.ct.us/forens..._quadrants.gif
    tita1 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2013, 01:22 PM
    judyKayTee huh?
    she asked "how do you get it" I have answef her wondering questions.. though I have told her.. how comes she thinks the pain is from there anyway? It could be an ulcer in there or in a nearby organ.. I have told her that I don't suggest it's a stomach cancer.. re read my previous answers so you can understand.. and 14 years old can understand these questions.. though I didn't ask her more than this
    "but do you feel any burn often?after eating maybe?..do you see blood in stool? "
    it's really easy to answer ^.^
    don't worry R31211 dear there are many reasons for abdominal pains.. and take cancer out of your thoughts.. it could be an ulcer.. and it's curable for sure..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2013, 02:06 PM
    I must have misread what you said to this child. I thought you said, "Sometimes the origion of this cancer can be due to bacterial infection in there."

I assumed by "this cancer" you meant "her cancer."

Sorry -
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Gernald, excellent, excellent post with some questions that are important. It is wonderful that you spent this kind of time reassuring the OP.

Great answer, indeed!
    tita1 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I must have misread what you said to this child. I thought you said, "Sometimes the origion of this cancer can be due to bacterial infection in there."

I assumed by "this cancer" you meant "her cancer."

Sorry -
    It'a OK ,but you don't have to do the kind of "attacking" when someone has an opposite opinion or something,like " Where are you a Dentist student? "
    Did you expect me to say a farm or a restaurant ? Lool
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2013, 02:43 PM
    No, I didn't think asking you where you go to dental school was a personal attack. I thought I was asking where you go to school.

Why you would come back with a "restaurant or farm" is beyond me. I have no idea why you chose not to answer, but it's a public board and I appreciate the need for privacy.

I think you're rather sensitive about your credentials.
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 09:14 AM
    My counselor tells me how I have too many things on my plate, and that is why I can't sleep and it might be the reason to my pain too. And I believe it, but I just want to make sure. As I said before though, I don't know how to describe the pain so it will be kind of difficult.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by R31211 View Post
    My counselor tells me how I have too many things on my plate, and that is why I can't sleep and it might be the reason to my pain too. And I believe it, but I just want to make sure. As I said before though, I don't know how to describe the pain so it will be kind of difficult.
    Yes, it might very well be from stress and too much going on.

If you can't describe the pain that's fine. Can you answer any of the other questions?
    As my old GI professor once said, "Life is like diffuse abdominal pain, you never know what you're gonna get."

We can't help you unless you help us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Can stomach cancer be detected with a blood test?

I'm worried I have stomach cancer I have pains and cant eact propley and I'm bloated [ 1 Answers ]

I think I have stomach cancer what shouls I do I don't want to worry my mum

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

Stomach cancer [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just a tumor removed from his stomach a week ago and they also removed a small part of his stomach. A week later he is still having a lot of pain and is beginning to look fatigue. Should he still feel this way or is it a possibility he is still bleeding? What are the signs I should...

Problems with chemo for stomach cancer [ 3 Answers ]

I know someone that has primary cancer in his stomach (gist) and was taking gleevec for chemo. He recently found out the chemo didn't work and he has a problem in the past with meth. Could it be because he used that the chemo didn't work?

View more questions Search