Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catgirl101 Posts: 71, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 19, 2013, 03:59 PM
    I'm leaving IF...
    No one respects my posts and there are some people that keep complaining and wasting my time about my age and how they think I don't belong on this site when I expect replies of the ACTUAL QUESTION I ASKED. I will not further on continue on this site if these people continue disrespecting my threads and keep complaining. So if you have been disrespectful and leaving rude unexpected replies on my threads then you need to admit it, apologize and do not post disrespectful and harsh comments.

If you haven't, I thank you and appreciate the respect for me. You don't have to apologize.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:01 PM
    ***Grabbing some popcorn****

Oh, this is going to go over real well...

To be honest, I really don't think a post like this is going to get you anywhere other than more complaints and comments about your age. Certainly I can't see anyone coming here and apologizing to you for anything. I understand that you are probably upset about the comments but that is all part of posting on a public site. You take the good with the bad.

Now I'm just going to sit back...
    -

Mar 19, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    ***Grabbing some popcorn****

Oh, this is going to go over real well......
    What?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:17 PM
    We are wasting your time?!
    -

Mar 19, 2013, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We are wasting your time???!!!!
    I specifically said that if you don't post rude comments you don't have to apologize. If you have, than yes you are wasting my time because I want answers that have to do with the question and I am not just coming to read replies that aren't appropriate to the thread and will make me mad with the person. So equally likely, yes/no.
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:54 PM
    You are demanding for us to apologize to you? Really?
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:57 PM
    Actually, you are wasting OUR time. I am old enough to be your mother. I am also a moderator of this site. This site was created for adults, not 9 year old children.

You have also been suspended not once, but twice. Do you need to be suspended permanently?

It appears you have never been taught how to respect your elders young lady.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 05:09 PM
    You have a bad attitude and you really have given some bad advice. You're 9. You shouldn't give advice to adults. I only wish you were in my class, because I would teach you some!
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Or she would get paddled!
    Education Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Or she would get paddled!
    Unfortunately, not in CA. Maybe I need to move to your neck of the woods...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Are you gone yet? Really, some kids...
    -

Mar 20, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Are you gone yet? Really, some kids.....
    Excuse me? See that's the talk that refers to how RUDE these people are. :( :( :( :( :( :(
    Education Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl101 View Post
    Excuse me? See that's the talk that refers to how RUDE these people are. :( :( :( :( :( :(
    There you go again... you need to get one of your parents on here. I wish they would read your posts. I wouldn't let my kids on here... period.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 03:35 PM
    Calm down, catgirl. This is Auntie WG talking now. What do you want to accomplish as a member of this site?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 03:52 PM
    Let me get this straight. You want people to apologize for telling you the truth, because you don't like to hear it? Suck it up princess, that's the way the world works, and that's why a 9 year old child doesn't belong on an adult site, because you can't handle the truth. You can't handle people disagreeing with your childish inaccurate advice.

I think leaving is the best idea you've had yet.

Bye. :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Now wait just a minute, Alty. Maybe we can come to a peaceful agreement here. I'm hoping catgirl will come back online and answer my question.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Catgirl, everyone deserves respect, unless they do something to lose it.
    You lost it with me when you called some poor guy nerdy, gross, and said he should go back to kindergarten, all because he can't say S.
    THAT is disrespect.
    Apparently you can dish it out but can't take it.
    A 9 year old needs to understand that a site like this is not for countless juvenile questions. Yes, pre-teens come here on occasion with troubles about home life, or homework.
    But you are pushing the envelope with what you expect, and don't even get understand of the responses.
    Your profile says you are an expert at all sorts of things. While confidence is good, pretending to be an expert at several things when you are 9 years old is going to hurt you when you get older. A real 'expert' struggles for years to gain that title.
    Good luck wherever you go next.
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:12 PM
    Joy, I can't greenie you since it's not an option, but if I could, I'd give you a million greenies. I completely agree.

Fact is, this is an adult site. I don't mind children coming here to ask questions, but answering questions, pretending to be an expert, is not okay. We built a reputation on this site for giving accurate answers to questions. I for one will not let a 9 year old brat with no respect, ruin that reputation.

None of her advice has been accurate, the majority of her questions are nonsense (which is what I'd expect from a 9 year old), and she never should have been allowed to post anything other than questions. She is not knowledgeable enough to post advice. No 9 year old is. Yes, it's an age thing. At the age of 9 she doesn't have enough wisdom or knowledge to answer questions on this site. That's a fact. It's a well known fact.

I said it from minute one, I'm not comfortable having a 9 year old child on this site answering questions, and I don't get paid to babysit. None of us do.

Maybe in 10 year she could come here and answer teen questions. Maybe she'll actually gain the expertise she claims to have. But until then, I don't think she should be on this site. I'm shocked that she hasn't been permanently banned already. She shouldn't be here. It's not healthy, it's not okay!

I wouldn't apologize even if she were 20, so that has nothing to with her age. Fact is, her advice is horrible, her posts are silly, and everything I've posted to her has been dead on accurate. Did I sugar coat it? No. But this is an adult site. If you're adult enough to post, then you have to be mature enough to take it. If you can't accept someone pointing out where you're wrong, then leave. So no, I won't apologize for treating her as an adult, because I told her time and time again that this is an adult site, and if she can't take being treated like one, she should leave.

In other words, leaving is the only option for her. Good bye catgirl, and good luck. Come back when you're an adult and actually know what you claim to know.
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Now wait just a minute, Alty. Maybe we can come to a peaceful agreement here. I'm hoping catgirl will come back online and answer my question.
    I don't think so WG. I stand by my posts. This is a child, a child claiming to be an expert. She's disrespectful, she has no knowledge about the things she claims to be an expert in, and she's creating more work for all of us.

This isn't a babysitting service, this is a Q & A site, not a playground, and not a daycare.

I feel sorry for this kid. Where the heck are her parents? Why are they allowing her unlimited access to a computer? Have they read some of the things she could be accessing on this site?

This isn't a place for children, especially disrespectful children like the OP. This thread says it all. I only wish everyone could see some of the posts she wrote that had to be deleted. She needs to grow up, and she seriously needs a good whooping.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 04:20 PM
    I think, now that she knows what we expect, we could give her one more chance -- if she agrees to stay off the relationship sites and be careful that her comments are worthwhile and her advice is good. I'm thinking, though, which boards would be good ones for her to be on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am Debbie. I have a friend who has a son which they put on adoption to his relative. But couple years ago the adoption parents past away, so my friend apply a GC for her son to USA. But after staying for a year they found out that their son is out of their conrtol. So They send him back to the...

PA position-Need excuse for leaving job- Job started in June 08-leaving for Europe in [ 2 Answers ]

Leave my job as PA probably returning to job after I come back from my trip to Greece. After graduation I was looking for a job. After two months my best friend she found for me a job as a Personal Assistant. My boss ( an writer who works at home) during the interview told me that he was...

Is she leaving me, or what? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a wonderful woman during the summer and we hit it off from the beginning. She was pretty much the driving force during the first month. Near the end of two months of being together she began worrying about her finances, her chemical sensitivity became more of a problem and made her tired much...

She is leaving me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. Well my girlfriend is about 2 leave me.she is ignoring me frm 1 month In starting when she propose me with in 5 days she she took me wth her mom Then I also took her wth my parents.n I also know that she was or she is gng wth some 1 else But she told me always I don't have any relation wth...

Leaving out a w2 [ 2 Answers ]

I am waiting on one w2 the hole gross earnings might be $ 850.00,, I only worked 3 weeks in the summer and it won't even put a dent in my return,, so do I really need it to file or can I just possibly file it with next years return I have my big one that earned @ 22,000 last year can I just file...

View more questions Search