Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aku10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Is this a broken code?
    I have been trying to script my Turf Wars app on my iPod and have not succeeded in it yet, I have been using this code as my guide(well it is the code I'm using) http://www.autohotke... t/paste/2f18mu I have done everything that I can think of to make this work, yet when I try to do it all I get is "Begin Punching!" and "Complete" without it doing anything in the app, yes I've tried keeping the VNC Client "Open" and then running the .ahk and of course that didn't work. I've tried editing the WinTitle with WinTitle := "TomServo.local," WinTitle:="TomServo.local - VNC Client", and just simply WinTitle := "TomServo" I have also tried creating the file 3 different times(Don't ask me why I'm literally trying anything at this moment to get this working... ). I literally have no clue what I'm doing wrong with this script that is making it just display those two messages right after each other without it executing what I want it to do.

To make this really simple if someone could tell me how to do it like this kid did his, that would be greatly appreciated as well... http://www.youtube.c... h?v=xTwNQtJuLe8

Check out some similar questions!

Missouri: Rental House Broken In, Who is responsible for repairs to broken window? [ 2 Answers ]

The tenant was gone for a couple of weeks and over the break, there was a burglary and the burglar had broken into the kitchen window. Who is responsible for repairs to the broken window, the tenant or the landlord? And what are the Missouri laws relevant to this issue?

Need code to unlock radio 2000 mitibushi galant es showing code on face [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone help need code to unlock radio 2000 mitisubishi galant es face just reads code

Front tooth broken in half two days back, broken part is with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am six years old , two days back I was riding my cycle . I fell down and my front tooth was broken in half. Half broken part is with me. Today is third day. Is there any glue which help to join the two broken parts of my permanent fractured froont tooth. Thanks.

Write pseudo code reads in course information that includes class code, three digit s [ 1 Answers ]

Design a flowchart or pseudocode for a program that accepts rental contract data and displays a completed rental contract ready for a customer’s signature. Accept the following as input: Contract number Customer’s first and last names Automobile’s vehicle identification number Starting date...

Hand is not broken but suddenly started having Broken-like symptoms, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I put weight on my hand, it hurts a lot like if it was broken. It's been 3 weeks already. It doesn't seem to go away. But it's only when I put my weight on it. Put weight meaning for example I'm sitting down and I push against the chair to get up. Can this be arthritist or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.