Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pablo115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Verbal lease agreements in Florida
    I need to know were I stand, for my lady and her mother worked out with my ladys aunt that we will rent to own this tralier at 300 for 2 years plus lot rent witch has nothing to do with her but is 225 and always paid some with the 300. Now she is telling me that if we don't come up with the money to buy it she is saling to someone else who is going to charge more in rent. Where do I stand with no lease?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2013, 09:28 AM
    This is more about a sale contract than a lease. A verbal agreement IS binding. You, of course, would have to go to Court to prove you had a binding verbal agreement.

Is she threatening to evict you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusion about verbal lease in Florida. Foreclosed property [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm in a really rough position.. Our friend let us stay in his townhouse on a month to month basis.. we paid him with a check with the FOR RENT written on the check for about 4 months for now. We recently found out the house is in foreclosure! He hasn't made a payment since Feb, 2007. There...

Breaking verbal lease agreement in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I have power of attorney for my ex husband who is in a coma right now. He had a woman move in with him in the house to help pay for the mtg. He does not have a written lease with her. By her own admission she rents month to month. I`m not sure if she really paid rent at all. Then she had a friend...

Verbal agreements? [ 8 Answers ]

First I am going to give some background information. In August we disccused wanting to sell our car. One of our friends said he would like to buy it. We gave him a price. A month went by and we had not heard from him. A week later he came by the house with $750. We made a payment arrangement with...

Verbal 2 year lease in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I had a verbal lease with my best friend for 2 years. I gave him a 1995 dodge intrepid and a bedroom set for agreeing to the lease. We also took out a personal loan for 1500, that was split and he has not paid anything. When the final payment is made it will be a total of 2,800 dollars. He stayed...

Verbal Lease after written lease agreement - Florida [ 6 Answers ]

I had a signed lease with my renter from March 2006 to October 2006. In September he failed to pay rent due to him trying to get his son from Social Services. We verbally agreed to extend the lease to a month to month basis and him adding an additional $50.00 per month to make up for Septembers...

View more questions Search