Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmiek2006 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2013, 01:00 AM
    Help with movie.
    I need help finding a movie. It looks like it might take place in the 1800s
    Or early 1900s. Its about a girl who is traveling with a few people (women
    I think) but one of the women is really jealous of that girl for some reason.
    I think they are traveling by horse and they stop at a river where one of the
    Girls pricks her finger by accident and uses an old rag or something to help with the blood and she is crying. I think the jealous girl tells the other girl to
    Trade clothes with her and the jealous girl pretends to be the other girl.
    They are on their way to meet with a man that one of thee girls is supposed
    To meet up and marry and after the events, the man eventually figures out
    That the jealous girl is not the girl that he fell in love with, but that the other girl (who is in the attic I think due to the jealous girl locking her in there) is the one for him and they finally get together. I know my memory is not good but I remember seeing this movie back in the early 90s when I was around 7 or 8 years old and in the second grade. I had to watch it in class and I liked the movie, but cannot remember the name of it or what it is about all that much... my memory isn't that great. If anyone can help me, that would be great. The movie looks like it might have been shown on PBS or something like that.

Mar 19, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Any help on this movie would be great! If anyone needs me to clear up confusion or something, I can try, but I would really like to know the name of this movie. Thanks.

Dec 12, 2015, 06:12 PM
    If anyone knows what movie I am talking about, that would be great. It came on years ago but I can't remember if it was on TV or if it was a movie on VHS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feb 6, 2016, 10:59 AM
    I found it. It's called The Goose Girl and it's based on The Brothers Grimm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

View more questions Search