Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Mar 19, 2013, 12:05 AM
    Glowing green ghost
    One night I saw a ghost in my dream.
    This guy murder her upstairs in his house he lives in the middle of the forest.
    He drag the body to a perfect place to bury her.
    He dug up the dirt and he put her in the hole and dug the dirt back in where it was before and left the shovel next to her grave.
    The guy had dark brown short hair, brown eyes, black shirt and light brown pants and he had white skin.. looks like he was in his 20's. The ghost lady came out of her grave and followed him and she was screaming, she looked like she was in her 30's or 40's.
    Then after that... all of a sudden she came in my room and yet she was still screaming it really hurted my ears.
    She was looking at something in my room at the corner of my left side of my room I wasn't sure what it was I just stayed relaxed.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 02:49 AM
    You didn't by chance have this dream on St. Patricks Day ?

We don't interrupt dreams; and yours is so precise! Just like a movie.

Mar 20, 2013, 05:41 PM
    No it wasn't on St Patrick day it happened a few months ago and it's true. It's not one of those normal dreams this one was a real life time that actually happened!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 22, 2013, 04:21 PM
    You saw a ghost in your dream... but now you're saying it was a "real life time" (whatever that means). Either it was a dream or it wasn't. Dreams can get crazy... I wouldn't worry about it unless it happened frequently.

Mar 22, 2013, 06:41 PM
    In a dream and in a real life time as well

Mar 22, 2013, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    You saw a ghost in your dream....but now you're saying it was a "real life time" (whatever that means). Either it was a dream or it wasn't. Dreams can get crazy....I wouldn't worry about it unless it happened frequently.
    I was half asleep and half awake that's why.
    Elvisrosas Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2013, 11:57 PM
    He us saying the scene happened in his drab and he saw the ghost in real life is that right?
    Elvisrosas Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2013, 11:58 PM
    Is * dream*

Mar 23, 2013, 12:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvisrosas View Post
    He us saying the scene happened in his drab and he saw the ghost in real life is that right?
    He didn't say anything and am not saw if he did
    He disappear in my dream and the ghost was following him, wait... follow... she came in my room and looked at the corner of my room that might be him it can't be anything else... can it!!
    He came right in my eye I think I was invisible in my dream and he couldn't see me!
    It all makes since!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would anybody know the film ,about a red haired girl ghost in a green dress,something [ 2 Answers ]

Something to do with treasure hidden in a mine,the red haired girl ghost is wearing a green dress.I think there is a m iner ghost as well,an old cowboy town,not much help I know sorry...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Glowing Tomato [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a science project on making a glowing tomato. Make A GLOWING TOMATO ! Video It says that you need non-safety matches (better known as 'strike anywhere'). Would it make a difference if I used safety-matches and if so, why? If anyone knows anything about this, please help....

Glowing substance [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello, I was curious to know whether there is a substance that if walked upon Is able to light up briefly during and after the foot is on it, I'm researching for an art project and am sure there is something that is capable of this e.g. ;like those bracelets that glow fluorescent if...

View more questions Search