Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtemplern Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 11:36 PM
    Nursing school transcipts
    My name is Dianne and I have been trying to find my nursing transcripts. My school( Winifred B.Baldwin) in orange,nj has been closed down and I am unable to locate where the transcripts could be stored. I've tried njbon the dept of education and felecian college( this is where I was told they would be) to no avail. Everyone states they don't have my schools transcipts. How can I find them or if anyone may know where they might be can you please let me know or give me some suggestions om what my next step should be.

Thank You
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 18, 2013, 11:41 PM
    Your local nursing board should have a copy of your transcripts.

Mar 19, 2013, 12:06 AM
    I tried the board of nursing and the only thing in my folder was a letter stating I attended the school and that I passed.I was able to take the boards so someone had to supply my transcripts in order for me to take them but nobody knows anything.

Mar 19, 2013, 12:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Your local nursing board should have a copy of your transcripts.
    The only thing in my folder was I went to the school and I did pass but I was able to take the boards so some one had to supply it the board of nursing but no on knows anything
    Uzurirn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2017, 07:54 AM
    Did you ever find them? I am now looking as well?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my transcipts from stratford business school syracuse,ny [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from stratford business school, located on james street in Syracuse, New York. How do I get my transcipts?

Ineed my transcipts from National School of business in Chattanooga, Tennessee [ 1 Answers ]

I need transcripts from Chattanooga Tennessee of National School of Business I took up Medical Termnology for 9 months and then the school moved and I never received my grades in l979

Transcipts closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Need my high school transcript from bay ridge high school how do I request it?

View more questions Search