Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knoxg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 04:52 PM
    I have a he360 humidifier by honeywell that runs all the time why
    Installed a Honeywell he360 humidifier, the system seems to run a lot. Thought it was only supposed to run when the furnace came on
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 18, 2013, 05:34 PM
    Revisit your wiring since the humidifier is only supposed to operate when the furnace blower is operating in the heat mode only.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect Honeywell HE360 directly to Amer Std Freedom 90? [ 0 Answers ]

Thanks. I wasn't clear enough on my Q. I want to know how (if) I can connect the humidifier directly to the furnace PC board w/o installing the humidistat (I don't need to adjust the humidity) and sail switch. The furnace PC board does not have any obvious terminal markings such as "HUM" for...

Installed Honeywell rth7400 thermostat, fan runs all the time in emergency heat [ 6 Answers ]

I have installed a Honeywell rth7400 thermostat on my York Heat Pump. The normal heating and cooling cycles work fine, but in the "emer heat" mode, the circulating fan in the inside unit runs all the time. I have verified that the resistor elements cycle as they should and the house temp is held...

Honeywell HE360 Humidifier Is Not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I recently installed two Honeywell HE360 humidifiers. One above each furnace in a dual zone system. Everything seems to be working like it should, but the humidity in the house isn't going up. The units are installed on the discharge of each furnace, and are piped to cold water. The water...

Furnace 3 amp fuse blows after install of honeywell HE360 humidifier [ 4 Answers ]

My wife's uncle installed a new honeywell HE360 humidifier and now the 3 amp fuse keeps blowing? I had a humidifier before and just installed a new onewhat could be the problem? Please help Thank you Larry

View more questions Search