Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2005, 03:48 PM
    Pin-action
    Are there any studies or statistics showing the relationship between the weight of the ball used and the number of strikes?
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Not that I am aware of. I would go with a 16 pound if you can. Go with the heaviest ball that you feel comfortable with. If it is to heavy you will give out and won't be able to keep up a good speed or control of the ball.
    kidfly3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Number pin code

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

The name of action in English [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw the following image on an e-maginze. http://www.dit.hcmut.edu.vn/~lhhai/stuff/child.jpg In the picture, the girl is putting her hand on her nose and try to block it. I'm vietnamese and I don't know how to call that action in English. Can you help me ? Thank in advance Ly Hoang...

Civil Action [ 2 Answers ]

I am a co signer on an auto loan. The auto was repossed serveral years ago and the remaining balance due was never paid. I am being sued for balance due, Interest and Legal fees. My question is can the sheriff sell my things and since my husbands not on the loan can they go after his truck that's...

The word of action [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Someone think of something in his mind (not tell it out). Is there any words that describe that action. I'm not a native English. So please help me Thanks

Desperate action [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to play basketball but I'm not that good.I practice at home but when it comes to practice I freeze up and I don't do well.I don't know much about Basketball but I go to practice to learn more. Coach always says negative things about my techniques so that I can improve them but I'm all...

View more questions Search