Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2013, 07:38 PM
    Car leasing question
    We're considering leasing a new vehicle for my son to keep his monthly payments down. We examined all the lease terms and everything looks fine except for one. At the end of our 36 month lease agreement, we will have the option to purchase the vehicle for a specified amount in the lease agreement. My question: if I can decide now that YES we will buy the vehicle at the end of the lease, is there a way to also negotiate the interest rate at which we will finance the purchase price now and make it part of the lease ? I hate to find myself having to refinance after three years at a high rate.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 17, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Does the lease include loan terms for when the lease ends? Most leases don't. That means, if you wish to purchase at the end of the lease, you have to obtain your own financing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leasing Question [ 3 Answers ]

If I rent to someone with a one year lease, is their lease over in one year and can I take possession? How much notice do I have to give them? This rental is in California. And if I have to give them notice, do I notify them 60 days before the lease is expired, or how many days. Thanks.

Buy/Leasing A Car With Bad Credit [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently trying not only to improve my credit but also purchase a vehicle. I have poor credit history and I am looking for the best option for me. I would like to look at leasing and buying vehicles and how they compare. I am looking for something that is not going to break my wallet. I am in...

View more questions Search