Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g24151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2013, 06:01 AM
    How to write career aspiration as a fresher
    Hi friends,

I recently completed my masters in computer science. As soon as I completed my masters I got placed in a MNC. But the field I am working is different to my studies. I am working as data analyst in a health care company. I am using my technical skills 50% in my work and rest of my work I am learning pharma related stuff and stastical related stuff. As a part of objective setting , we need ti fill my aspirations like what is my goal in 1year, and coming 5 years. I am in a confused state to write those aspiration. AS a fresher I don't know what they except in aspiration. Can you please any one help me in this.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 17, 2013, 06:48 AM
    It doesn't sound like you are very thrilled with your job in health care and pharma... so I take it you will be lying? That's OK in the business world, and expected, when it comes to aspirations. You have to pretend you want to work there forever.
    Generally you say that you want to learn all you can and work your way up the ladder. You need to find out what that means at your company, perhaps by looking at job listings there that pay more than yours. If you are more of a hands on science/computer type, say so; if you lean towards management after 5 - 10 years, say that. Sounding ambitious is good. You can add that you plan an extra course or two soon, after the first year... even if it's not true. It's all mostly a ritual that big companies like to put you through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write Career Aspiration? [ 5 Answers ]

How to write a effective career aspiration?

What to write in career aspiration? [ 3 Answers ]

What to write in career aspiration?I am final year student in computer engineering.

What could be the career objective for a fresher in aviation Industry? [ 1 Answers ]

This is very simple for many of you but not for me now, so try to think as a begginner in the corporate world and answer my question

View more questions Search