Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Csanramon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 11:30 PM
    Working in the U.S.A. as an Aircraft Mechanic
    Hello there,

I am a recent graduate in an aircraft maintenance course here in the Philippines. I have a dual citizenship (US and Philippines), and I have been residing here in the Philippines for a long time.. I was wondering, what are the requirements or attainments that I must have in-order to work in the US as an aircraft mechanic?

Thank you for reading my question.

Check out some similar questions!

Aircraft movies [ 1 Answers ]

Three pilots are testing against an unmanned aircraft with artificial intelligence. He goes rogue and the 2 male pilots and 1 female pilot have to bring it down. Action.

For aircraft mechanics [ 11 Answers ]

1.> Are aircraft mechanics required to ride on an airplane after they repaired it? (answered by: FlyYakker and Flying Blue Eagle) Next question: Is it worth it to be an aircraft mechanic? The experience, the late night shifts, the benefits (would you prefer to change to another job? Or it's...

Naval aircraft mechanic cannot get his car started [ 81 Answers ]

So I bought a 1992 honda civic DX auto and after a week of buying it, it crapped out on me. It would crank, but would not fire up. Immediately I began troubleshooting. I checked for spark and there was none when I grounded the plugs against the frame several times while my friend cranked it. Next I...

Aircraft emission [ 3 Answers ]

How and why are two lines of cloud formed by airoplanes. What type of airoplane engines cause this(is it is caused only by war planes or do commercial planes too emit this parallel clouds?

Aircraft emission [ 6 Answers ]

How and why are two lines of cloud formed by airoplanes. What type of airoplane engines cause this(is it is caused only by war planes or do commercial planes too emit this parallel clouds?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.