Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutepinky01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 09:53 PM
    Anybody tell me guitar chords of la isla bonita alizzee;s song.. in an easy way... pls
    Hey please help me soon... I m beginner..
    Locrian_44 Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Mar 17, 2013, 12:02 AM
    Here is an open chord version: GuitareTab, with the capo at the fourth fret. Probably, learned it from watching this video of Madonna playing it with first position chords using a capo at the fourth fret.

These versions have barre chords, which are generally difficult for beginners: YouTube and a chart.

On this YouTube video, the dude is playing the song with mostly first position chords. He is playing an F major chord, which is a barre chord.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like to have the lyrics & guitar chords of bill forbes song believe in me [ 1 Answers ]

I like to have the lyrics & guitar chords Bill Forbes sing believe in me

Guitar chords. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been learning to play guitar but I have a question. When I look up chords for songs online I never know the strumming pattern it just gives me which chords to play. How do I know the strumming pattern for the songs? :confused:

Acoustic guitar chords [ 4 Answers ]

I want to find a free site where I can print of guitar chords. I am taking online lessons but can't find anywhere that has the guitar chords so I can print off and refer to them later if needed. Can anyone help please bless you if you do.

Guitar Chords [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Right now, I'm not really asking about skating, but I should. I am going to be in my school's Jazz Band, playing guitar. But now, I'm asking how I play chords on and electric guitar without hitting the other strings. In other words, how do I play chords cleanly?:confused:

La isla Bonita [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name and the artist who song the rap version of Maddona's song La isla Bonita?

View more questions Search