Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekamangaza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Distance learning
    Dear,

I would like to ask you if Washington International University and Universty of Northern Washington are acredited.
    Regards

Edouard Kamangaza
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 05:03 AM
    From the University of Northern Washington's website:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.unw.edu/Accred.htm
    THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN WASHINGTON IS NOT ACCREDITED BY A RECOGNIZED ACCREDITING AGENCY OR ASSOCIATION RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED STATES COMMISSIONER OF EDUCATION.
    Washington International University seem very careful not to mention accredation on their site. You should be able to contact them and ask about accredation through their site here:
    Washington International University

I would be very cautious about either.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 05:04 AM
    It is best that you write them and ask your questions about accreditation. I cannot see, from the Washington International University, where it is accreditated.

Washington International University

Now, about the University of Northern Washington, I found the following information:

"THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN WASHINGTON IS NOT ACCREDITED BY A RECOGNIZED ACCREDITING AGENCY OR ASSOCIATION RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED STATES COMMISSIONER OF EDUCATION.

Note: In the United States, many licensing authorities require accredited degree as the basis for eligibility for licensing. In some cases, accredited colleges may not accept for transfer courses and degrees completed at unaccredited colleges and some employers may require an accredited degree as a basis for eligibility for employment."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Open Distance learning [ 3 Answers ]

Is open Distance learning as good as class attendance?

Accredited distance learning [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a university accrediated by American department of education can offer a PHD in hospital administration or other medical specialites online

Psychology distance learning [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an accredited university that offers psychology distance learning courses which can be taken internationally. Does anybody know? Thanks :)

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

View more questions Search