Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsgivens4l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    My last period was somewhere in the middle of January , it is now march 16th and I still haven't gotten my period.
    In the middle of February I had very light pink spotting that only lasted a day. Today I also had the same pink spotting exactly a month apart.
    Ive taken home pregnancy tests that all came back negative.
    I do feel different , more hungry, tired, etc. and only one of my breasts are sore...
    What is this?
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Sounds like fatigue issues. You should see a doctor to get your instestine/digestion system checked.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 16, 2013, 03:06 PM
    Some women never have positive HPT tests. See a doctor for a blood test, and if it's negative, then other medical issues can be looked at.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2013, 03:49 PM
    Yep - go to a doctor. Tests could be wrong or you could have another issue that should be treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search