Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelonelygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Why does everyone hate me?
    I'm a freshman, and I just hate my life! I have completely lost my faith in god, if he were real he wouldn't torture people like this... although my parents don't know... I just got a haircut yesterday, and I don't want to go back to school with it (its really bad). I'm starting to get convincedthat my brother and sister were created simply to make my life miserable! My mom perfers my sister over me, and the only two people I get along with are my dad and my best friend alexis. But what is so wrong with me that makes everyone hate me so much? I don't get it! It's too unfair! I just want to kill myself, but the only reason I haven't tried recently (I have tried once before) is because the only thing in this world that I fear more than anything is death. I don't know why, but I guess if there's no god, what happens after death?
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Here's some good advice. If your over 18 get a job apply to a ton of places and make sure your resume is professional.. Move into your own place and say the heck with the world and everyone.. Remember all you need is the main people who love you just keep in touch with the people you named. Your life will be so much easier, Especially when you get over the face of what people think about you, you shouldn't care they don't pay your bills, When you stop caring things will be better. Don't care what people think about you. Everyone has people who hate them and if their hating you that means they have nothing better to do and no lives they want to be like you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 16, 2013, 02:11 PM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

Why do my adult children hate me - Generational hate [ 14 Answers ]

There seems to be a lot of generation hate out there, anyone agree? I am trying to learn all that I can about the phenomenon I am calling "Generational Hate and dysfunction" . I am coining this phrase today (10/31/2012) because there are a lot of stories out there just like mine scattered...

My parents hate me and I hate myself now. [ 23 Answers ]

I'm 18 and all 18 years of my life I've been verbally abused. I get yelled at over the stupidest things. If my little brother lost his sippie cup it's my fault, I didn't close the lid on the toilet after using it, I stay in my room too much then get yelled at to go to my room when I'm not in it....

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

View more questions Search