Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banana_bread Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 12:27 PM
    question on electric charge ?
    the particles have charges q1 = -q2 = 100 nC and q3 = -q4 = 200 nC, and distance a = 5.0 cm. What are the (a) x and (b) y components of the net electrostatic force on particle 3?

Check out some similar questions!

Using an electric generator to charge an iPod, need help [ 1 Answers ]

Summer fun project. Simply put, an electric generator (gaining mechanical energy from say, the spinning wheel of a bike) sends energy to a dock that charges an iPod. Now, the output needs to be 5V for the iPod to handle it, and I am an absolute amateur at circuits (the whole purpose of this project...

Electric Field from Arc of Charge [ 1 Answers ]

A total charge Q = -0.6 ?C is distributed uniformly over a quarter circle arc of radius a = 8.7 cm as shown. http://www.smartphysics.com/images/content/EM/02/h2_arcA.png Here is what I got : The linear charge density ? Along the arc is -0.0000043905 C/m Ex, the value of the x-component of the...

Electric Charge Conceptual Physics [ 3 Answers ]

A professor pets her cat, which is initially neutral, as is she (even in an election year). Immediately afterwards, the professor reaches for a doorknob and feels a shock as electrons travel from the knob into her hand. Is the cat positively charged, negatively charged or electrically neutral? I...

Electric charge on a drain line [ 1 Answers ]

I was using the sink the other night and I got a little charge from the water. When I went to home depot they told me to make sure ground my hot water heater (witch is gas).I did not that and I still get a charge so I took a ground wire from the faucet handle to the drain and I got a pop then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.