Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    portercall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 10:49 AM
    Employer revealed personal health information
    Can my employer reveal my personal health information at a staff meeting?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 16, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Clarification would be useful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an employer divulge personal employee information to a non employee? [ 14 Answers ]

I was hurt at work and have been off for 6 weeks due to my injury. My question is, can my employer tell a friend of his that I have been off work and hurt, and missing a lot of work?

My ex is a physician. He shared my personal medical information with my employer [ 2 Answers ]

I live in San Bernardino, California. My ex and I divorced in March 2008. My ex is a physician. In December 2008 he was angry with me so he wrote an letter to my employer stating that I was stalking him and shared my private medical information with my employer. Did he violate my HIPAA rights or...

Two roles same employer-can employer share information with managers about other role? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I work in two different roles in different departments for the same employer. Can the employer disclose my information to managers of those departments about the other role where I don't work for them. My HR person says that as H&S issue they can disclose my employment information to other...

Personal finance software without revealing personal information [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.I just need something that I can add and subtract on my own without giving all my personal information to a for profit corporation. I don't need a separate company to keep track of all my banking, I...

View more questions Search