Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abby01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 08:35 AM
    Husband on parole and now a dwi
    My husband is on parole and got a first offense dwi which is a misdeamenor, he completed his 20 days that they gave him for the dwi charge now parole has a hold on him. He waived his rights because he had already pleaded guilty to the charge. Not sure what will happen next. Can someone help? Btw we are in harris county.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2013, 08:35 AM
    I have no idea where Harris County is, which State - ?

Mar 16, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea where Harris County is, which State - ?
    Houston tx
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Hello a:

A DWI is a serious violation for a parolee. I think they'll violate him, and put him back inside. How long will he be there? 6 months would be my guess.

excon

Mar 16, 2013, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello a:

A DWI is a serious violation for a parolee. I think they'll violate him, and put him back inside. How long will he be there? 6 months would be my guess

excon
    Well his po said all they're waiting on is to hear from the parole board. He's up to date with his parole and fees. For it being his first time do u think he will get reinstated?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2013, 09:32 AM
    Hello again, a:

For it being his first time do u think he will get reinstated?
    I haven't changed my mind. A DWI is a SERIOUS violation.. I do NOT think they'll just slap his hand.

Excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

? Parole Violation for the second time for a dwi? [ 4 Answers ]

How much time can my fiancˇ get for violating parole for the second time for a dwi. Within a year coming home from the first violation for the same thing dwi?

On parole got arrested for dwi [ 1 Answers ]

I am on parole for theft and drug possession and have a few more years to go. I have been out for over two years and have been completely compliant. I was recently arrested for misdemeanor dwi first offense. What are my chances of being revoked?

I got charged with a DWI and then shoplifting recently after but before DWI courtdate [ 3 Answers ]

OK so like I said I was charged with a DWI on Dec 10. My court date for that is Jan 10. However a few days ago I got caught shoplifting. That court date is Feb 15. Since I will be convicted of the shoplifting possibly during my probation but I didn't do the actual crime while on probation I'm...

Husband violated parole [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen to my husband he violated parole and he's charged with spouse abuse

I got married while I was on probation and my husband was on Parole. [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I got married over a year ago. I was on probation and him parole. Neither one of our officers ever found out. He is now off parole and I am currently still on probation for another 6 months. I was told that since they did not find out about it when we were both on parole/probation...

View more questions Search