Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 25, 2005, 01:55 PM
    Selecting Blendolini Causes Choco-Banana Shake Hang!
    Does any one have a copy of Microsoft Technical document Q157668?
    A friend of mine said it was 'pulled' after it made Microsoft look a laughing stock!
    I've tried contacting them about it,but they say it's no longer available.I wonder why?

Best wishes,
    Nez.:D
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 27, 2005, 11:39 PM
    Here it is Nez
    Nez, I am surprised at you, for not being able to find this simple little thing.

This is the original doc, I just copied and pasted it here.

To search for it, you just type in, the document letter and numbers, nothing else.

But this is all it was.

Kitchen: Selecting Blendolini Causes Choco-Banana Shake Hang
    The information in this article applies to:

* DreamWorks Interactive, Someone's in the Kitchen for Windows, version 1.0

SYMPTOMS

Your computer may randomly stop responding (hang) in the Choco-Banana shake recipe if you wait more than 10 seconds to select the blender after you receive the "Time to Blend" prompt.

After adding the last ingredient to create the Choco-Banana shake, the Chef's Assistant prompts you to choose the blender. If you wait approximately 12-15.4 seconds before choosing the blender, the recipe stops responding.

WORKAROUND

If the recipe hangs, exit the Choco-Banana shake recipe. The rest of the program should work properly.

When you return to the Choco-Banana shake recipe, make sure you click the blender within 10 seconds of the "Time to Blend" prompt. (hangs). Why?

Additional query words: 1.00 dreamworks kitchen dream works kitchens chocolate dwi

Keywords : kbdw kbfaq
    Version : 1.0
    Platform : WINDOWS
    Issue type : kbprb :D
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 28, 2005, 03:43 AM
    Blendolini
    Thanks Wendy.I must have had my Apple stuck in my Mac.Or my Linux caught in my Sun.Ouch!!

I am English you know :D

All the best for your help.
    Nez.

Which way are you heading?

I know this is'nt a question,and it should'nt really be here,but you know me on Microsoft.

1.Go to http://www.mappoint.msn.com/Directionsfind.aspx
    2.Select Norway for the first country,haugesund for start city
    3.Select Norway for the end country,trondheim for the end city
    4.Click the Get Directions button!!

Still worked on 28/01/05 15:24 GMT

:p

Total distance 1685.9 miles
    Estimated travel time 47 hours 31 minutes
    Huh?

The real journey is 58.8 miles!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor shake [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed that in the upper left hand corner my screen is shaking, I also noticed that as I'm turning the computer off, a bulls eye type image appears in that same corner, is there anything I can do about this? It doesn't seem like the screen is shaking anywhere else, I tried moving the...

Hang out or Date? [ 23 Answers ]

Ok so here is my dilemma, I really like this girl that I've only hung out with a few times. We hang out as friends and have fun conversations. Every time I see her I smile and I have such feelings for her. She seams to want to keep it on a friend basis but I Want to Date her as a Girlfriend. She...

Shake IT Shake It Daddio Daddio [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of that song on the old navy stripes commecial. Shake it shake it Daddio Daddio... I can't find it anywhere... Does anyone know??

Hands that shake/tremble [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my hands have started to tremble. Do you know what causes this? Thanks for your help.

Banana bread [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a recipe for banana bread without american weights and without nuts I have had one and lost it thanks -chryssie

View more questions Search