Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jo92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 09:03 PM
    Combination of Lenses
    Two thin lenses having focal lengths of +15 cm and -15 cm are positioned 60 cm apart. A bird stands 25 cm in front of the converging lens.

a. describe the image of the bird. Is it real or virtual? Upright or inverted? Magnified or reduced?

b. If the bird is 10 cm in height, what is the height of its image?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see well with my new lenses. [ 2 Answers ]

That's my first time to wear lenses but I can't see well with them. I used to see well with the glasses even the old ones but the lenses are different. Need your advice.

Contact lenses [ 10 Answers ]

I went to the ophthalmologist and had a thorough eye exam - I have worn contacts for ages, went to the optician with the prescription from the ophthalmologist, he fitted me for contacts and recommended Day & Night (or the other way around) and for whatever reason I said, sure, I'll take them. ...

Contact lenses [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I know this has nothing to do with teens but it's the only thing close enough to the question. I have contact lenses I am having a trial week and the only problem is I find it hard to put the lenses in and take out. I have tried many ways but none seem to work. ANY IDEAS?! :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.