Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PlanetMan21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 02:34 PM
    Whose Mike Collins, he wears a balaclava and he helped Peter Kay on comic relief
    Yeah so I saw a guy called Mike Collins on comic relief, he wears a balaclava and he was helping Peter Kay with is sit down challenge. 1st of all I thought it was Kavyan Novak of face and fonejacker but his skin tones to light. So whose Mike Collins the balaclava wearer.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know of a good job in Fort Collins, CO? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a job that does not involve a call center. I am a people person.

Movie search for a boy who helped three people and each person helped another three [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm looking for a movie title for a movie about a boy who's teacher gave the class a project to do something to change the world so the boy decided to help three people and ask each one of those people to help three people and the chain continued and towards the end the boy died

Has any one ever heaard of jim collins artist [ 3 Answers ]

I have a picture of Glasgow cathedral by the artist Jim Collins. Has any one ever heard of him ?

Phil Collins [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this song - it is sung by Phil Collins and it has the words "In Too Deep - you know you got me into deep". But it is not the song , "In Too Deep" Can anyone help me? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.