Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lypso324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2005, 01:29 PM
    Already own cell phone?
    Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been
    Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola)
    And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use
    Their phones.
    Is their such a plan?I live in Broward County South Florida.
    Thanks
    Lypso324
    LankyMae Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 08:00 PM
    IT depends on if your phone has a SIM card or not, and or if the Phone is unlocked to be able to even use another service provider. There are so many variables.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Cell Phone Deposit [ 2 Answers ]

Hello experts: I know that a landlord is supposed to pay interest on a deposit, and I thought that a cell phone company does too. Cingular says they don't. Can you direct me to some law on the issue? Thanks, excon

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

Cell phone numbers [ 11 Answers ]

How can a person look up cell phone numbers

View more questions Search