No problem at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indie/soul band with black female lead singer/guitarist. [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a band a few months ago and I can't remember the name or any lyrics, but the band had a black female lead singer/guitarist. She had a soulful voice, but the band itself wasn't soul. I can't get it out of my head. Any suggestions are appreciated. If it helps, I know I saw them perform on a...

Upbeat dance song with the lyrics, "shine on" baritone voice [ 0 Answers ]

It is a 70's or 80's dance tune I do not know the exact lyrics but the song contains the following lyrics "shine on you, heavenly father... It is an upbeat gospel song, I thought it was done by James D-Train Williams because the singer has a voice similar to him. If anyone knows this song, please...

Female Lead singer, clear transparent blue guitar what's the band name? [ 0 Answers ]

So, this band has a female lead singer came out in the early 2000's, and everyone in the video is playing clear blue instruments. Its set in like a white background like the matrix. cant remember any lyrics or when it came out though. Not much to go on, but its bothering me that I can't find it..

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

What song are these lyrics from? I think it could be a Northern Soul/ Tamala M [ 1 Answers ]

I got to keep dancing, smiling To keep from breaking apart I got to keep dancing, smiling To cover up My broken heart.

View more questions Search