Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aannn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 05:38 PM
    Free online immigration questions
    Hi I have few questions please answer as accurate and quick as possible

1) Is this important to send the affidavit of support before the form Ds-230?
    2) Since I have stated working this month and this is my first job therefore I don't have the tax returns of the previous 3 years which are required to overcome I have to add a joint sponsor who can show tax returns in that case am I still the sponsor?
    3) In this case what box do I need to check on the affidavit of support?
    I am the petitioner. I filed or am filing for the immigration of my relative
    OR
    I am the ( ) first sponsor ( ) second of two joint sponsor
    4) And what box should the other sponsor check
    I am the only joint sponsor
    OR
    I am the ( ) first sponsor ( ) second of two joint sponsor

Check out some similar questions!

Free immigration questions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently working in the US under h1-b visa and need to go to my residency country to do the interview for my new E-1 visa my big dilemma is that I have a son he is 12 years old, the US visa web info say that children under the age of 14 no need to be participate in the interview,...

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a U.S citizen I get paid 9 dollars an hour and I am currently 18 and I was just wondering if I wanted to bring my boyfriend to the United States is he going to be able to study here in the United States? He has already finished high school in Mexico City, but he want to keep on going to...

Ask immigration questions for free [ 2 Answers ]

My grandson married a girl from Viet Nam about 2 years ago. She was here on a school visa. She needs a work ID for tax purposes. What should she do?

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Would this law apply to my Son. The way I interpret the clause when I (Father) become a citizen next year while he is still under 18 he can become a citizen too? ... A Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen after Birth IF… The child was under 18 or not yet born on February 27, 2001 At...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.