Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsallie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 07:45 AM
    Thyroid issues
    Hi, I am 45 years old and have been on HRT (climira .1) for 10 years. March of 2012 I developed a thyroid (TSH 4.092) problem and my hormones got unstable. My estradiol 202.9, progrest 0.3, testost 20, DHEA 1050. My physician put me on synthroid 50mg 1 daily and changed my to a Compound Cream progrest, estra, and testost, cream, I done great levels became estra=29.5 progres=0.6, testos=32, THS=0.722 and DHEA 359. I recently had problems with headaches, water retension, breast enlargements, and wait gain and thought of my THS, but was my hormones, Estradiol=1007.0 , Progres=2.1 Testoes=59H, TSH 1.778 and DHEA=111. My doctor has had the results since Monday and hasn't called me back. What should I do?? I stopped taking any more compounding cream and I feel the water retension is leaving, breast not as sore and hard, and little better. HELP>>>>I am 45 years old, 121-125 pounds and always have been healthy...

Check out some similar questions!

Hyper thyroid will I gain my weight back once the thyroid medicine regulates [ 0 Answers ]

I have been losing weight for about 7months went to my dr because I was having hot flashes, tired all the time, weight loss achy muscles hair shedding . She did all the test for the thyroid which the results came back I had hyperthyroid she put me on this medicine called methimazole 10mg twice...

Thyroid's [ 7 Answers ]

What exactly are the consequences of thyroid's? Also side-effects? Loss of weight or weight gain? I have a friend who is 5ft2", she weighs about 39-42kilo's. She has thyroids in her family and her mum is worried about her weight. I have seen my friend eat and she does... I myself can't...

Thyroid [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you so much for you info on tumor removel , I have one question , My mother inlaw has a tumor on her thyroid non-cancerous type . Im trying to find info on just removeing the tumor none of the lobe or thyroid at all is there a possible surgery out there . Rita J

Thyroid [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for anybody out there that can help , I have a tumor on my thyroid and they want to remove my whole thyroid it is on my left side , my question is , there a surgery that can remove the tumor but not the whole thyroid. Thank You Rita Litwin

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.