Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catgirl101 Posts: 71, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 14, 2013, 04:45 AM
    Why are cartoon characters' heads big??
    SO WEIRD. Like in Dora and Ni Hao, Kai-Lan their heads r so big. I mean in real life how could their legs and necks support its weight?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 14, 2013, 04:50 AM
    It's to make them more appealing to children, after all they are cartoon characters..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A movie/cartoon from the 60's or 70's pointed heads [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon movie that I haven't seen since I was like 8 or 9 it has something to do with a little guy who lives with people who have pointed heads and I think he was the only one with a round head and he had to wear a pointed hat, then he went off on a journey to find people of his...

Wanting the name of an old movie cartoon about 2 greek characters on a mission. [ 8 Answers ]

This cartoon movie was on when I was little. Probably around early to mid 1980's.. my grandparents had it on VHS, so I don't know if it was Disney or not... The plot was something about a Greek God (maybe Zeus shooting lightning bolts at them) and these two funny characters had to complete a series...

Kids cartoon in which the characters were animals [ 1 Answers ]

The characters were like a skunk, weasel, and I can't remember the others. They wore t-shirts and it seems like there may have been a mole whose name was Driller. All their names were like that. One word nouns. Any suggestions!

Big Shower and 10 Spray Heads (will it work) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all,first time user here. Have gone through some previous questions and answers here and seems to be a good knowledge base. I hope someone can help answer my questions. Thank you. I am in the process of adding a master bedroom and bath to my house. In the new shower (60"x60") I would like to...

Big Shower and 10 Spray Heads (will it work) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all,first time user here. Have gone through some previous questions and answers here and seems to be a good knowledge base. I hope someone can help answer my questions. Thank you. I am in the process of adding a master bedroom and bath to my house. In the new shower (60"x60") I would like to...

View more questions Search