Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 04:27 AM
    How do I get my MX437 to print
    I can't remember how to do a simple print on my Canon MX437. I can't use the fax, scan, or copy buttons, so how do I get it into "print" mode" so I can do a simple screen print?
    James

Check out some similar questions!

Printer works, but can't get it to print email, doc's from word (will print header/fo [ 0 Answers ]

Something went wrong with my printer... the printer actually works, but will not print from email attachments... So, I tried to print from a document I had already saved on Word, it only printed the header and footer but did not print the content of the page. When I do "print preview' it looks...

Series of 1928 B silver certificate; blue seal,green print on back,front print black [ 0 Answers ]

what is the value for blue seal series of 1928 B silver certificate, serial # G98134040 B?

CAN'T VERIFY: found Lucien Gauliter Lith. Print in old frame behind another Print [ 0 Answers ]

I was jogging one day and a house down the street was being gutted and I saw a picture in a frame that looked VERY OLD in the dumpster and looked at the artist to see who it was. I thought what the heck and took it up and set it on my porch. When I got home I researched the picture and found out...

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

I can print spreadsheets, but I can't print images or text. [ 2 Answers ]

Anytime I try to print a spreadsheet it works. But when I try to print anything else it comes out blurry. What could be causing this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.