Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulallen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 02:13 AM
    Valet parking companies provide the repairing services or not?
    When I parked a car and after leaving time my car is damaged then valet service provider provide me the facilities of servicing,repairing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
    If you entrusted your car to a valet parking service, then they should be responsible for any damage caused while in their care.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2013, 03:08 AM
    They should pay for the damages, not do the actual repair. But you will need to have shown them the damage, and they may challenge it. So be prepared to sue if needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

May Solis ethically provide consulting services as described? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a case about Dual-roles. Engr. Solis is employed on a full-time basis by a radio broadcast equipment manufacturer as a sales representative. In addition, Solis performs consulting engineering services to organizations in the radio broadcast field, including analysis of their technical...

Can someone suggest me name of few companies that provide promotional items? [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking out for the best promotional items for our company; we are a MNC company basically engaged in providing software development services. Can someone suggest me name of few companies that provide promotional items for corporate and business events? :)

Parking companies [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I realize this is not the website to seek this out but does anybody know of any car parking companies that are seeking management? If so please let me know. Thanks.

View more questions Search