Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oceanlady190061 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 07:56 AM
    I'm trying to print 8160 avery mailing labels
    I'm trying to print 8160 avery mailing labels on MS works and I keep getting a message saying Micosoft Works 8 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It gives me no rhyme or reason as to why it won't work or how to fix it. Please help me...

Thanks...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 07:24 PM
    You can get free software and templates from Avery. You might want to check that out as it may be missing a driver to print the sheets.

Design Software | Label Design & Print Software | Avery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zebra TLP 2824 Plus does not print barbell labels? [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Zebra TLP 2824 Plus label printer that we use for printing our barbell labels (2.188" w and 0.500" h). Previously, we used this printer via USB on Windows XP Professional 32-bit. We have recently upgraded to Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. According to Zebra, the printer is compatible. ...

How do I make mailing labels on works 8? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm unable to merge my database with a mailing label format. I have tried many ways, but my labels print one name on one page then another name on another page. I want to create labels for mailing x-mas cards, but I'm starting to think that pen and paper would be easier. Can someone give me...

Need a Program to assist me print Out address Labels [ 1 Answers ]

I have a package of Ink Jet address labels which are a standard size of 1" x2 5/8 inches. (no software included) Does anyone know of a program/website where I can go to print out my labels? I do not have MS Word so I cannot access that Program for help. Appreciate any suggestions. ...

View more questions Search