Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blue School Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Need answers to some forensic questions relating to blood stains
    If blood sample of a complete stranger were planted at a crime scene , how and how easy would it be to detect that person, is everybody's blood recorded on a data base from when you are born , are old bloodstains easy to detect
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 09:19 AM
    There are no databases for blood unless you are a convicted sexual offender, or a serial killer.

Old blood stains, depending in age, do not hold efficacy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood type questions and answers? [ 2 Answers ]

What food I can eay for blood type o plus..

Questions relating to collitis dogs? [ 2 Answers ]

My sisters Dogue De Bordeaux (17 weeks) has been diagnosed with collitis. She is on prescription food but I have just noticed my brother in law feeding her frankfurters as a treat. Surely this is the wrong thing to do if she is on a special diet. Is this acceptable?

Honda civic electrical questions relating to cd player? [ 4 Answers ]

Just installed cd player in 97 honda civic. Worked for a sec then stopped

Hello, have questions relating to pregncncy [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I just signed up and have a few questions about women and pregnancy. Seems I'm in a very sticky situation. Any experts that can shed some light please? Hello, So I had sex with a girl and a month later she says she is pregnant. We had sex three times and condom broke once. I don't...

Forensic blood typing -- history [ 2 Answers ]

In or before 1984, could blood typing be successfully done on a four-year old sample of blood taken from the trunk of a car? The blood would have been soaked into either the trunk-lining fabric or in particle fiber board underneath the fabric. I'm writing a piece of fiction that involves a...

View more questions Search