Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicholemyres Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 02:13 AM
    Where do you shop for digital cameras online?
    I live here in Australia and looking for online shop where I can buy digital cameras?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 13, 2013, 02:50 AM
    I go to cnet.com, a site that compares sellers and prices, and which also has reviews.
    Another such comparison site is bizrate.
    I have had success buying from Beach Camera. They have stores in the US, their own website, and are on eBay too.
    My favorite brand of camera is Canon, and they have excellent phone support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is UP with digital cameras? [ 15 Answers ]

Is it me?. someone needs to tell me. I can take pictures of myself on a webcam and I look relatively decent. But when I see myself on a digital camera I'm telling you.. it ain't good. I look chubbier... my face that is already round it HUGE. What is UP? Could it be that I am not nearly as...

Suitable digital cameras for my lense [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nikon F75 (D75 in the US) film camera with two lenses: Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G and Nikon AF Nikkor 28-100mm 1:3.5-5.6 G I would like to purchase a suitable Nikon digital SLR body with which I could use both of the above lenses. I appreciate answers with a list of Nikon...

Digital Cameras [ 2 Answers ]

If you could only afford to pay $500 to purchase a digital camera which one would you purchase and why.

Digital cameras and X-ray machines [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about buying a digital camera for a trip to China in the near future. Do airport security machines, x-rays, effect the quality of the digital images? On a recent trip to Egypt I took a regular 35 mm camera and bought the film in Egypt. It was to no avail because every hotel...

View more questions Search