Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettiestmonkey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 08:00 PM
    How do I approach a potential supplier/ manufacturer to supply their products
    Hi,

I need to know how to approach a potential supplier to supply their products for my business.
    I work for trading company, I import products from ard the world to sell in other country.

I really appreciate your help.

Regards
    Monkey
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 11:16 PM
    Do you search or hire people to search and get email addresses and phone numbers of 100's of businesses every day. Do you hire people to send emails and do phone calls to these companies?
    prettiestmonkey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 02:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Do you search or hire people to search and get email addresses and phone numbers of 100's of businesses every day. Do you hire people to send emails and do phone calls to these companies?
    Hi Chuck,

No, I search myself. I'm a business development executive and I also resource the product myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, Kindly guide me in framing a letter to potential supplier asking for wholesale supply of their products for my business which I am yet to launch.

Potential supplier [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I would like to ask how to write a letter for a potential supplier of certain brand that has not been yet supplying in our country or something like that, please help me regarding this one,

175/5 A Current transformer (protection class) manufacturer/supplier in USA [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a Current transformer (CT) manufacturer/supplier who can supply a 175/5A rating CT for 4.16kV switchgear application. The CT used is protection class and the application is for Motor feeder. Thanks in advance.

175/5 A Current transformer (protection class) manufacturer/supplier in USA [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a Current transformer manufacturer/supplier who can provide a 175/5A rating CT for 4.16kV switchgear application. US based manufacturer/supplier is preferred. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search