Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    New Port Richey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Real Player cant burn videos
    I have a problem maybe someone could help me out with Real Player 16.When I try to burn a video the transfer process completes no problem, then when it goes to the burn process error message pop's up a general error has occurred, I have no trouble burning a C.D. I have installed a new burner still no luck I have called Real player numerous times with no fix available, please advise, Best Regards Carl
    ComputerExpert1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Is that burner that you purchased also a DVD + Rewritable Burner??
    If not this could be the problem, or other wise the software is not accepting the file to process onto the DVD because its too big . Another factor could be that you are using the wrong DVDS . Make sure they are Re-Writable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an eclipse mp3 player and I can not figure out how to dowload videos [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased and Eclipse mp3 player. I have been to almost every site on the internet to figure out how to download music videos. I have created a playlist on YouTube, now how do I get that over to my mp3 player?

Put videos on my mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I put videos on my mp4 player

Mp3 player videos! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 Gb wide screen yp-p2 player and I can put audio on there fine but I can't put videos on there I've tries wmv and mp4 because that's what it plays an neither of the format's work when I download videos off ares the format will be like mpg but I convert the video to either mp4 or wmv (that...

View more questions Search