Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samobi22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Regret
    I had an abortion on December 22, 2012 and it didn't seem like a big deal when I was there because I felt like I didn't want my mother or grandmother to see my emotions but deep down I wanted to run in the complete opposite direction... my boyfriends mother didn't want me to keep it either but my father did , I never wanted to give it up at all , I was scared when I found out I was pregnant but I was excited an ecstatic at the fact that I was going to have a little one that would be mine for forever. I wanted to be a mother. Today on March 12 , 2013 I can say that ever since that day I have felt empty , depressed , suicidal , mad , angry... any emotions that you can think of... I feel dead inside and alone and I don't know what to do because I just want that feeling of comfort from my baby inside of my stomach being with me at all times. I want to get pregnant again sometimes but I don't want to make things harder on myself and I don't want to go through that stress from my parents... it's just the worst thing a mother could ever do is get rid of her child when it was our job to protect them in any way shape or form... it was our job . You will NEVER forget it it will literally follow you every where you go and once it happens it seems like you see babies everywhere and baby bumps... it's terrible
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 05:36 PM
    I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I do have to ask, do you have a question? Your posts seems to be a statement, not a question asking for help. Do you want specific advice, or do you just want a discussion about this? If you want discussion, which is fine, I can ask the moderators to move this thread into the discussion forum.

Let me know. :)
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 13, 2013, 05:16 AM
    My best friend called me when she was 1 month pregnant about abortion, she needed advice because she wanted her career first. But I suggested her that she should go with baby and rest will happen good. You regret your decision, don't feel bad. Try to relax and do yoga, follow hobbies and spend time with friends. In near future you can have baby. Prepare yourself for better future and hopes. You can have babies. And if you still feeling depressed, try to help those who need it. Visit and help orphanage and groups who help children. Best wishes.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 13, 2013, 06:17 AM
    Keep in mind that in order to bring a life into the world, you have to be able to support it, and if your boyfriend, his family, and your family couldn't or wouldn't, what would you do? Babies are something you plan for, not treat like magical crystals.
    Also, a child is not yours forever.
    Third, millions of miscarriages happen every year, so many that there are no statistics, because they happen in the first few weeks as a heavy period, when the embryo is smaller than a blueberry.
    Think about all the women who can't get pregnant, or who miscarry over and over. Feel for them.
    And get birth control, and get on with life, and plan your life responsibly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 07:50 AM
    Please seek counseling to help you though this, this is a sad but somewhat common feeling that may women feel afterwards.

I will not correct some of the incorrect medical facts in your post.

I will ask how old are you, since mothers and fathers do not have the right to force you to do this.

At certain ages, the mother to be may be at risk if she is too young and this is done for that reason. Also, no, getting pregnant again, soon is not the answer.

A child is not always with you, and most certainly does not always show their love.
    Please get local professional help, there is also most likely support groups for this locally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he regret it.. [ 1 Answers ]

My first love visited me this week whom I haven't seen in 12 years though we have been in contact for about 5 (he found me on Facebook). There was an initial flirtation when he got back in touch, but he was married at the time and nothing came of it; even when I was in the same country as him I'd...

Never Regret here's why... [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, Im not an expert on love or life.. Im 18. Haha But I do know that you should never regret anything in your life. If you do, find a way, anyway to get rid of that regret. This is my story on regret... I was 13 me and this girl made 2 years. Obviously we broke up for a stupid reason because we...

When does he regret it? [ 23 Answers ]

When does he realize that I was the best GF possible? I put up with all of his moods, and did everything for him, (everything... ) with very little reciprocation. Why does he think he is "better off without me?" Why does he say he wants to see if he can be happier with someone else and needs...

I do something then regret it [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car and a set of keys when I was thinking about something and then I started to push hard on my skin and make marks I was feeling the pain, but I kind of liked it in a way. :confused: so I had red marks all over my arem. Then when I was done I started to think why I did it... what...

I've done something that I regret [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is laura and I'm from the uk I came across this site just when I was on my laptop. Im only 13 but I have a big problem. I have already had sex with my boyfriend and were not together now but now I'm started to get addicted to it and I look 18 and boys always look at me and flirt with...

View more questions Search