Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 12, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Posting personal information
    Be careful with the information you share online. While an individual may feel desperate to the point of sharing personal information in a public forum we must ask that you refrain from doing so. Not only is sharing information such as an email address, home address or phone number dangerous, it is also against site rules.

We do not do psychic readings, personally research your home history or contact you for spiritual deliverance.

Check out some similar questions!

Can HR obtain personal medical information? [ 1 Answers ]

I have reason to believe that my personal and medical information has been obtained by my HR dept. From my DR. And has even been shared around the office to supervisors and co-employees. What can I do about this ?

Personal finance software without revealing personal information [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.I just need something that I can add and subtract on my own without giving all my personal information to a for profit corporation. I don't need a separate company to keep track of all my banking, I...

Personal ve public information [ 9 Answers ]

When you are stopped by a cop for a traffic violation and they ask to see your license, what information are they looking for? What if your from another state and have never been in the state in question?

Personal information [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can a catholic school give out my personal phone number? I live in Massachusetts and I thought that without my consent it cannot be given out! Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search